Moldavite is an exotic crystal that is found in only a few places on Earth. This crystal has a very unique and beautiful appearance, which makes it very popular among collectors.
Moldavite has strong energetic properties that make it an amazing tool for spiritual growth. Continue reading for information on moldavite, as well as crystals that pair well with the crystal.
To learn more about moldavite, check out Moldavite Crystal: Properties, Benefits and Precautions.
Moldavite is a very powerful crystal that can help to bring about change in your life. If you are feeling stuck or like you need a change, moldavite can help to push you in the right direction. It is also a great crystal for people who are going through big changes in their lives, as it can help to ease the transition.
Physical and Geological Information of Moldavite
Moldavite is a type of crystal that originates from the Czech Republic from an ancient meteor impact. The meteor struck down over 14 million years ago. Moldavite is a tektite, which means it is a type of mineral glass that forms from cooled lava.
Metaphysical Information on Moldavite
Moldavite is considered to be an exotic crystal because it is not as well-known as some other crystals and extremely rare – and it is a very powerful crystal.
It is believed that working with moldavite can help them see the bigger picture of everything, causing everything to make sense, (which, from personal experience, I can stand behind in full faith) and that the crystal will bring change within a person’s life whenever it becomes a part of their life.
Moldavite is also a great crystal for people who are looking to connect with their higher self or their spiritual side.
If you are looking for a new crystal to work with, Moldavite might be the perfect one for those who are ready for its energy.
To learn more about moldavite, check out Moldavite Crystal: Cleansing, Chargeing & Activation.
Moldavite is an exotic, deep green crystal that can range from clear to opaque. It is often chipped and jagged, with a rougher texture, due to its raw state.
Moldavite is found underground and small amounts of dirt may be present on the surface of the crystal. This dirt should not be removed, as it increases the value and energy of the crystal.
Crystals That Pair Well With Moldavite
If you’re drawn to the moldavite, you may also find useful pairings with certain other crystals. Here are some of the stones that work well with moldavite:
- Clear Quartz – This crystal provides a cleansing effect for moldavite. It’s important to keep the clear quartz itself cleansed, however.
- Rose Quartz – This crystal amplifies the loving energies moldavite emits. It can help to bring about change in your relationships, whether it’s the beginning of a new one or the end of an old one and everything in-between.
- Amethyst – This crystal enhances your psychic abilities, as well as your energy and power.
- Kyanite – This crystal greatly amplifies the energy of moldavite, as well as boosting your own energy.
- Citrine – This crystal is helpful in changing your life in relation to your finances.
- Snow Flake Obsidian – This crystal protects you from outside energies, which can become more prevalent when working with moldavite.
- Libyan Desert Crystal – This is one of the absolute best crystals to pair with moldavite. It brings manifestation to your life. What is manifested depends on your intentions with moldavite. This exotic crystal pairs so well with moldavite, I hadn’t actually heard of it until I was looking for what best to pair with my crystal.